Friday, 2 June 2017

My visit to Tauru Ashram Today


Visited tauru ashram today, exactly 1 year after I first visited there. 2nd June was the date of my first course there last year

I love that place. All memories revived, the Didi who worked there hugged me, raani the pet dog remembered me :-) , shared memories with Anand the yoga teacher and my friend ofcourse since a year now, mobin the milk man's kids who played there were a little more grown up and remembered me, I played  badminton wid them today, had lunch there, and ofçourse took lots of pics to carry memories back home... :-)

Pics of Tauru and our Tauru ashram :
https://goo.gl/photos/Qcob6LzjEfnQoMBC9

No comments:

Post a Comment

All round health

Health means health at each level including physical, emotional, spiritual and more. Each level is connected to other levels in such a way t...